Year 2 18th September Looking Back and Forth
Friday 18th September 2020 – Looking Back & Forth in Year 2
It has been another super week in Year 2. The children have settled even more and we have begun lots of new learning.
Year 2 – Pupils’ Highlights:
- Understanding the value of numbers. Here is the link to a maths game that the children enjoyed using. https://www.ictgames.com/sharkNumbers/mobile/index.html
- Reading our book for English and writing noun phrases using the illustrations.
- Our number bond hands.
Family discussion questions:
- What are the four rules in Year 2?
- What are the capital cities of the countries in the UK?
- Reading books are changed on Mondays - please ensure your child has their pack with them every day
- Geography – The United Kingdom
- Writing a short story
- Understanding the value of numbers
- Science – Healthy Me
- PE Multi Skills
Homework in Year 2
Spellings – due next Friday (no need to return the sheet).
English – will start 22nd September
Maths – due next Friday