Year 2 Looking Back and Forth 11 September
Friday 11th September 2020 – Looking Back & Forth in Year 2
The children have been fantastic this week and have settled really well into their new classroom. We have spent lots of time getting to know each other and remembering the school routines.
Year 2 – Pupils’ Highlights:
- Our Balloon Display work
- Mixing colours to make a colour wheel
- Making number bond hands to practise maths skills
Family discussion questions:
- What are the four rules in Year 2?
- Reading books are changed on Mondays - please ensure your child has their pack with them every day
- Geography – South Africa and the United Kingdom
- Writing a short story
- Understanding the value of numbers
- Science –
- PE Multi Skills
Homework in Year 2
Spellings – will be sent home next Friday (no need to return the sheet).
English – will start 22nd September
Maths – will be sent home next Friday